Private Investigators – Precise Blog – 10 Tell-Tale Signs of a Tell-Tale
10 Tell-Tale Signs of a Tell-Tale:
Liar, liar pants on fire. Remember that chant from school days when kids on the playground would out their mates for lying. If only adults were that ruthless. Seems the older we get, the easier it becomes to lie, and the harder it is to read a liar. As private investigators, or PIs, we see the act of lying all the time and can honestly spot a tell-tall a mile away. Think someone might be pulling the wool over your eyes? We’ve got your back. Our team have carefully compiled this list of 10 Tell-Tale Signs of a Tell-Tale:
1. They change head position quickly.
2. They start to become defensive.
3. They start being repetitive.
4. They offer too much information.
5. They touch or cover their mouth.
6. Their start shuffling their feet.
7. They don’t blink much.
8. They cover vulnerable body parts.
9. They embellish insignificant details.
10. They have difficulty speaking.
Facial expressions, body language, speech patterns… paying close attention to one’s behaviour is the key to knowing if someone is telling you the truth or a bunch of porky pies. Trust us, we know all too well. Unmasking signals of deception is all part of a day’s work for the team here at Precise Investigation. Think someone is telling you a bunch of lies? Maybe it’s time to uncover the truth once and for all? We can help. Simply contact our professional team of investigators on 1300 856 011 to find out the truth.
Image credit: Thank you Wikipedia: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/