Australia’s Biggest Love Rats’ Occupations:
What is a “love rat,” exactly? Well, generally speaking, it’s a person that fails to abide by the norms of a romantic relationship, in that they seek the romantic attention of others, despite what they already have.
With that, it’s been revealed that Australia’s biggest love rats work in:
- Real Estate;
- Construction (and labour) and;
- Call Centres.
Furthermore, it’s been found that if you’re the type who likes to stray from your relationship, you should seek a retiree, as they’re the people most likely to forgive a cheating partner.
Conversely, the most unlikely people to forgive are those that work in the finance industry, a national survey shows.
The Great Australian Sex Census has revealed some horrible truths about us Aussies:
- The least likely people to cheat are those that work in IT or are currently enrolled in a form of education.
- Nearly 50% of Victorians have admitted to cheating on their partners in some way, shape or form, be it chatting people up, kissing strangers or laying in their beds, with men slightly more likely to so so than women.
- More than 53% of the lovers in Australia’s Capital Territory have admitted to fooling around.
- 44% of South Australians, seemingly the most faithful state, have admitted to doing the same.
- Other states with high infidelity figures include Western Australia, New South Wales and Tasmania.
The most likely people to be cheated on are those that work in:
- Customer Service;
- Call Centers
- Hospitality Workers and;
- The Unemployed.
With all that doom and gloom, there is a silver lining… Australians are notoriously more forgiving to their cheating partners than most other countries around the world, with men seeming to be more so than women.
If you suspect that your partner is cheating:
Call Precise Investigation today on 1300 856 011 for a professional, Private Investigation Service
Precise Investigation has professional, surveillance and matrimonial investigators available in every major Australian city, with quick and easy access to cities including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Hobart, Adelaide and Brisbane. Regardless of where you’re based or where your partner may work, we’re sure to be able to provide you with the answers you need to some of your most difficult questions.
We’d also like to point out that not all infidelity investigations end up with separation or divorce; most of the cases we undertake are brought on by suspicious people, whom have become so due to change in their partner’s behavior… usually this is a result of a number of external factors that are affecting the way they think and act, so it’s not always a case of sleeping around.
Image credit: Thank youPexels.com